- (Please assume by "women"/"female", I mean anyone who identifies as a woman, same goes for men)
- Heterosexual: A man sexually attracted to woman and vice versa.
- Homosexual: A man sexually attracted to a man or a woman sexually attracted to a woman.
- Bisexual: Sexually attracted to two or more genders.
- Pansexual: Sexually attracted to all genders.
- Demisexual: The sexual behavior of having a bond with a person before having sexual attraction.
- Asexual: Having no /sexual attraction/ to others.
- Heteroromantic: Attracted romantically to the opposite gender.
- Homoromantic: Attracted romantically to the same gender.
- Biromantic: Attracted romantically to two or more genders
- Panromantic: Attracted romantically to all genders
- Demiromantic: Only able to feel romantic affections to someone who has a bond already with you.
- Aromantic: Having no /romantic attraction/ to others.
- Transexual/Transgender (Term depending on generation and location): An individual who identifies as the opposite gender then the one they are assigned at birth to be. Often shortened to trans
- Cisgender: Someone who identifies as the gender that they were assigned as at birth. (ex. matches their birth certificate) Often shortened to cis
- Intersex: Someone who has ambiguous genitalia that doesn't fit into our strict dichotomy of uterus or testes. Often forced into surgery to correct their genitals at a very young age, causing psychological and physical harm later in life
- Nonbinary: Outside of the gender binary of male and female. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity)
- Genderqueer: Outside of the gender binary. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity, but be wary of using it as an umbrella term because it contains queer, which some people still consider a slur and don't like having it applied to them)
- Agender: Someone who doesn't identify as any gender/experiences a lack of gender.
- Bigender: Someone who identifies as two separate genders.
- Genderfluid: Gender that changes.
- Demigirl: Identifying partially as a woman, but not wholly.
- Demiguy: Identifying partially as a man, but not wholly.
- Androgynous: Partly male and partly female in appearance; of indeterminate sex.
a new zine called shitty horoscopes that i’ll be premiering this year at the Toronto Queer Zine Fair, among other things! hopefully i’ll make volumes available for online purchase soon. credit where credit is due: this was inspired by the huge number of made-up horoscopes floating around tumblr lately, and angry-poems.
I have never had a horoscope fit more
My anaconda will consider it
My anaconda has, upon review of the information presented with it’s partners, decided that it, in fact, does not. My anaconda apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and thanks you for your time.
Re: Your Anaconda,
Thank you for your consideration. Please keep my cover letter and resume in your files in case of any future openings. Good luck in all future endeavors.
A bunless hun
I have fucked-up nightmares.
This time I was some electropop queen who had to go rescue her ensemble-mates who were kidnapped by the government for some nefarious propaganda-making purposes. There was much hijinks, much of which I can’t remember.
I figured Olivia (henceforth known as Lord Crazylegs) fit the bill better than some fat, pale chick with glasses and bad teeth.
The drawing itself started at work last night once I ran out of crap to do/stopped caring that I wasn’t doing anything. Finished the lines in Sketchbook Pro and threw some colors on top in Photoshop.
Lady - Yankin’
Pussy feel so good, feels like the rubber off, ain’t it? Ain’t gotta tell me, I know this pussy be yankin’
What’s Begin Again about?
A girl who gets dumped by a jackass and makes an album but with way more details and a lot more plot
is it new?
it came out a couple of months ago
i went and saw it with alexis
i can link you
It sounds like a post-college applications movie to watch
bold what applies to you
- i have blonde hair and blue eyes
- i have red hair and brown eyes
- i’m very tall
- my hair is really curly
- i have brown hair and blue or green eyes (brownish green)
- i have freckles
- i have black hair and brown eyes
- i have dimples
- i wear contact lenses
- i tan easily
- i have small eyelashes
- i paint my nails
Clothes / Accessory / Make-up:
- i hate wearing flip-flops
- i don’t have converse
- i wear foundation every day
- i have tattoos
- i love wearing head bands
- i hate wearing mascara
- i have at least one pair of vans
- i hate sweaters
- i love wearing high heels
- i own brown eyeliner
- i love skirts/dresses
- i own at least 3 pairs of jeans
- i often wear scarves
- i never wear necklaces
Family / Country:
- i’m the oldest child
- i have an older brother
- i’m from South America
- i know how to swear in more than two languages
- one (or more) of my parents is from another country
- i have a younger sister
- i have siblings that live in Asia
- i’m an orphan
- i have family that live in Australia
- i know two or more languages
School / Job:
- i’m in high school
- i love history
- i have/had a teacher that is great at explaining and actually teaching
- i got fired
- i know what i want to do in the future
- i don’t do an extracurricular activity
- i learn more than one language
- i love math
- i already have a job
- my grades are almost never excellent/very good
- i want to go to college/university
- i want to be professional athlete / writer / artist
- broken a bone
- ridden a motorcycle
- a best friend
- a favorite song
- sung in the shower
- punched / slapped somebody
- told somebody they are pretty
- my own room
- a star crush
- online best friends
- spent whole night without sleeping
- girlfriend / boyfriend
I’m afraid of:
- insects / snakes
- people disliking me
- somebody yelling at me
- somebody finding out a secret about me
- my favorite character dying
- stormy weather
- having to talk in front of people
- kissing somebody
- small rooms
- sleeping until 12pm
- fluffy blankets
- swimming / diving
- watching movies
- channing tatum
- hot chocolate
- baking / cooking
- harry potter
- cold showers
- my hair
- my wardrobe